We collect website usage statistics for all PHSA websites using Google Analytics.
The PHSA Corporate Communications team can provide website owners and editors with direct access to Google Analytics reports, so that you can view the data that you're most interested in.
The information available includes:
- number of visits to specific pages;
- how visitors arrive at a site (via search engines, from links on other sites, from social media etc.);
- the pages at which visitors first arrive at the site (known as "landing pages";
- the pages from which visitors leave the site (known as "exit pages";
- how long (on average) visitors spend on pages;
- and more.
To access the reports, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- URL of the website for which you want to see data
- Your role in relation to the website. (Are you an owner, editor or author? And of which section/s?)
We will provide you with access within five business days.